Employers are really important to us at Maple Grove School. Without good employers we would not be able to have the amazing outcomes we have for our students as they leave the college. Getting a job can be life changing for the young person and their families. The information below has examples of how employers’ benefit from engaging with education providers as well as the students who attend.
Want to offer a work placement?
We are committed to offering students placements in their local community to develop their skills. Our team will support you every step of the way, to ensure that you, your employees and our students, feel confident and comfortable. Our Careers Leader, Nic Sawyer, and can provide you with all the info you need.
What we’re looking for
- Entry level employment roles
- Training opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Benefits to your business:
- Introduce new perspectives and talents
- Improve diversity in your workforce
- Provide development opportunities for your staff e.g. mentoring
- Support your local community